This isn't really finished, just getting the actor ideas (For now).
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker / Spider-Man: A superhero, a brilliant physics student at Columbia University and photographer for the Daily Bugle.
- Kirsten Dunst as M.J: Peter Parker's girlfriend and a Broadway actress, whom he has loved since childhood. Mary Jane has a string of bad luck in the film, reminiscent of Peter's misfortune in Spider-Man 2, losing her job because of bad reviews
- Rosemary Harris as May Parker: The aunt of Peter Parker and the widow of Ben Parker.
- J. K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson: The aggressive chief of the Daily Bugle. He has particular dislike towards Spider-Man, whom he considers a criminal.
- Dylan Baker as Lizard / Dr. Curt Connors: A college physics professor under whom Peter Parker studies. Curtis Connors was born in Coral Gables, Florida. He was a gifted surgeon who enlisted in the military and was sent off to war. He performed emergency battlefield surgery on wounded GIs, but his right arm was injured in a blast and had to be amputated. After his return to civilian life, he became obsessed with uncovering the secrets of reptilian limb regeneration and studied reptilian biology extensively. From his home in the Florida Everglades, he finally developed an experimental serum taken from reptilian DNA. He successfully regrew the missing limb of a rabbit and then, despite the warnings of his wife Martha, chose to test it on himself. Connors ingested the formula and his missing arm did indeed grow back. Unfortunately, it had a horrible side effect; Connors was subsequently transformed into a reptilian humanoid monster. Spider-Man discovered this situation during a trip to Florida to investigate newspaper reports of the Lizard. Spidey was then able to use Connors' notes to create an antidote to restore him to his human form and mentality.
- Bruce Campbell as Quentin Beck / Mysterio: Quentin Beck was born in Riverside, California. Before becoming Mysterio, Beck was a special-effects wizard who worked for a major studio and had dreams to make a name for himself in the film industry. However, he lacked the looks and talent to be a star and the patience to be a director, and saw his career in special-effects to be a dead-end job. When a friend jokingly suggested that the quickest way to become famous is to take out a costumed hero, Beck realized that his expertise in illusions could make him an effective supervillain. Choosing Spider-Man, a relatively weak and inexperienced target, Beck prepared his resources for a few months before attempting to eliminate the wall-crawler. Mysterio, his chosen identity, became one of Spider-Man's most elusive and persistent foes.
- Jim Carrey as Cletus Kasady / Carnage:When Brock's symbiote returns and bonds with him to form the entity known as Venom, the supervillain unwittingly leaves behind a symbiote spawn, which bonds with Kasady, allowing him to transform into the red and black monster called Carnage. One night, Kasady murders a guard and escapes prison, beginning a series of gruesome and seemingly random murders. At the scene of each crime, he writes "Carnage Rules" on the walls with his own blood. He is found by Spider-Man, though the hero proves to be no match for Carnage's powers. In desperation, Spider-Man makes what is, despite his expectations, only the first of many truces with Venom to fight Carnage. Carnage is defeated with sonic weaponry, but the symbiote lives on by merging with Kasady's bloodstream. Since becoming Carnage, Kasady's killing methods started becoming more akin to a mass murderer than a serial killer.
- Michael J. Fox as Herman Schultz / Shocker: Herman Schultz was born in New York City. He was a high school dropout who had brilliant talents as both an inventor and an engineer. Instead of using such talents to gain legitimate employment, he became a successful burglar and (according to him in later stories) the world's best safe-cracker. After finally being caught and incarcerated for his crimes, he developed a pair of gauntlets designed to shoot air blasts, vibrating at high frequency
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found