Spider-Man and The Punisher: Judgement Day is the second Spider-Man crossover movie. This time with the Punisher.
- Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle/The Punisher
- Michael Clarke Duncan as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
- Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson
- Wayne Knight as Linus Lieberman/Microchip
A group of the Kingpin's men are at a drug pickup at a dock with Hammerhead overseeing it. Suddenly a mysterious van drives into the area and fires rockets at the Kingpin's men. They begin to panic. Hammerhead hides behind a corner and fires machine gun shots at the van. Suddenly, a dark imposing figure appears and begins to shoot down the Kingpin's men. Hammerhead sees the figure and tries to shoot him, but runs out of bullets. Hammerhead then charges at him with his head, but the figure rolls out of the way and shoots his leg, making Hammerhead fall down. The figure comes out of the shadows to reveal that he is the Punisher. Hammerhead gets up and runs away.