Spider-Man Meets Captain America: Enter the Cobra is a forthcoming 2013 animated superhero film based on the teamup of Spider-Man and Captain America. Talix, a long time Spider-Man and Captain America fan is writing the film, which stars the return of Christopher Daniel Barnes as Spider-Man and features James Marsden as Captain America; as well the talented voices of Jason Isaacs, Mark Hamill, Natalie Portman, James Marsters, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Cam Clarke. The film's storyline brings King Cobra and The Serpent Squad arriving to Manhattan while creating catasrophric destruction and it alarms Spider-Man to encounter them, but his inexperience of defeating them leads him in trouble waters; soon he uncovers his old nemesis, Wilson Fisk is involved. When he gets outnumbered, King Cobra's arch-foe Captain America comes over to help Spidey. Meanwhile, B-storywise Erica Van Carson returns to the city and inadvertly starts dating Peter Parker while sparking conflicting odds between him and Mary Jane Watson.
The movie will be noted to be the first ever Spider-Man animated film and as well be produced by Marvel Animation, Disney, and Sony Pictures and is the first Marvel animated film to be release in theaters Summer 2013. It will also be noted this will be the first time Spider-Man and Captain America actually meets and teams up, and this is the focus of the entire movie to notice their beginnings as partners.
In the film, Spider-Man meets Captain America for the first time and he soon discover the reason of America’s visit in Manhattan is actually the sudden appearance of King Cobra and the Serpent Squad; Spidey soon finds out the true reason of the villains’ arrival has to deal with one of his old rivals. Meanwhile, the beautiful Erica Van Carlson returns to Manhattan after a ten year trip and Peter’s task is to take the picture of her return eventually leading the two to kindle a relationship, while Mary Jane taking a notice putting her and Peter in conflicting odds.
- Christopher Daniel Barnes as Peter Parker / Spider-Man: An academic but socially inept student who is bitten by a genetically modified spider and gains spider-like abilities. He adepts to the abilites and uses them to become a superhero, while also focusing being a college student and photographer for the Daily Bugle. Christopher was Paul's first choice to voice Spider-Man and that he was fantastic with voicing the title character in the the 1994's animated series.
- James Marsden as Steve Rogers / Captain America: A a U.S. soldier created with the "Super-Soldier Serum" accidently made by S.H.E.I.L.D and now he uses his newfound powers to prusuit justice and freedom. The actor recently played Cyclops in all three X-Men movies.
- Mark Hamill as Klaus Voorhees / King Cobra: A villanious crime leader who heads the Serpent Squad and one of Captain America's arch-nemeses; he makes a deal with Wilson Fisk to retrieve priceless artifacts around the New York Harbor in exchange for rare venom-enduced weapons. Mark Hamill did voiced one of Spider-Man's arch-foes, The Hobgoblin back in the 1994 Spider-Man animated series.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Erica Van Carson: A beautiful heiress and daughter of billionare Luthor Van Carson, Erica returns to Manhattan after a ten year hiatus along with her father. When she does comes back, she greets Peter Parker who her father requests to be their offical personal photographer; as she continues befriending him, she suddenly develops a crush on him.
- Natalie Portman as Mary Jane Watson: She is the girl whom Peter Parker has developed a crush since he was six years old. Mary Jane has an abusive father, and aspires to become an actress. She is currently Peter's cloest friends and she discovers Erica's arrival whom falls affectionate for Peter; and it will lead both Mary Jane and Peter conflicting odds about their relationship
- Jason Isaacs as Wilson Fisk / Kingpin: A billionare industralist who owns Fisk Industries, but lives his other life as a powerful crime boss who helps King Cobra and the Serpent Squad with venom-induced weapons, while they do his biding for a while. As his plan continues, he battles with Tombstone for control and discovers Van Carson is back from his hiatus and makes him as a added part in his master plan.
- James Marsters as Dr. Jay Cutter: A scientist who is in allieagance of Wilson Fisk and is the main creator of the venom-induced weapons, Cobra and the Serpent Squad seek to get.
- Cam Clarke as Jordan Stryker / Viper: A dangerous bounty hunter who is the second in command of the Serpent Squad, and follows King Cobra every move as a trusty loyal lintenaunt.
- Lacey Chabert as Sharon Carter: She works for S.H.I.E.L.D. codename Agent 13, and falls in love with Steve Rogers who is also Captain America; she helps him and Spider-Man to stop the Serpent Squad before any one human gets hurt.
- John Glover as Luthor Van Carson: Erica's father a famous billionare who returns as well as his daugther to Manhattan after a ten year hiatus and now he just brought the Daily Bugle; he insists J. Jonah Jameson to let Peter Parker be his personal photographer.
- Patrick Warburton as Blanche Sitznski / Anaconda: Another memeber of the Serpent Squad and has retracable/strecthable arms.
Other characters who will be appearing:
- Jason Marsden as Copperhead, Olivia d'Abo as Black Mamba and Tom Sizemore as Death Adder: The rest of The Serpent Squad.
- Corey Burton as Rhino: One of Kingpin's personal protectors and sometimes help the Serpent Squad with their tasks.
- Clancy Brown as Tombstone: A criminal boss who feels betrayed Kingpin doesn't want him to join for the fun, so he seeks to have fun on his own causing Kingpin and King Cobra's plan.
- Phil Morris as Nick Fury: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and one personal contacts for both Spider-Man and Captain America.
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson: The publisher of the Daily Bugle and Peter's boss; it is reveal Luthor Van Carson brought the Daily Bugle and insists Jonah to send Peter as the Van Carson's personal photographer. He continues having a grudge against Spider-Man.
- Phil LaMarr as Robbie Robertson: Cheif editor of the Daily Bugle and is one of Peter's cloest friends.
- Doris Roberts as Aunt May: Peter's aunt and widow to Ben Parker, who gives Peter some support.
Alternative rock band, 30 Seconds to Mars, is confirmed to do the main theme of the film corresponding with the films's soundtrack; one of 30 Seconds to Mars's songs, "Time to Shine", is one of the songs feature in the soundtrack.