With Great Power comes Great Resposibility
Peter Parker is a main character in the fan series Spider-Man Unleashed by Team Unleashed
Orphaned at a young age, Peter Parker was raised like a son by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. However, being a shy but intelligent child, Peter had trouble making friends at school. His life changed forever the day he attended a lecture on a new experimental type of raidation. A harmless spider wandered into the scientific machinary and recieved an amazing jolt of raidation. Near death and shock, the seemingly insignificant arachnid crawled from the device and bit Peter Parker!
Slowly Peter realised that the bite had made him stronger, faster and more agile. Realising he could use his new abilities to make money for his aunt and uncle, he became an amateur wrestler. One night after a wrestling match, a burgular (Flint Marko) broke into the stadium office and stole all the money from the safe. As the felon ran from the building he encounted Peter Parker. Although he could have stopped the criminal using his new powers, Peter deecided it was someone else's problem and did nothing.
Returning to his home a couple hours later, Peter made a terrible discovery. His beloved Uncle Ben had been shot and killed by an intruder! Wearing his makeshift wrestling outfit, Peter set off in pursuit of his Uncle's murderer. Confronting the theif in a abandonded warehouse, Peter was shocked to discover the man who had murdered his beloved Uncle was the same man who had slipped past him earlier. From this tragic event Peter Parker had learnt his most important lsson in life - With Great Power comes Great Resposibility. Determined to use his fantastic powers to help others, Peter became The Amazing Spider-Man.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Peter' muscles are stronger and more efficient as a result of the spider's bite. He is shown to be able to easily overpower standard humans, pull guns apart, destroy his alarm clock merely by hiting it, swing around at high velocities on a rope or web and was able to hold a van with one hand while hanging from a web. His strength also allows him to jump higher and further than a normal human, easily capable of jumping from one building over a street to the next.
- Superhuman Durability: As a result of his mutation, Peter's muscles and flesh are tougher than a normal human. He was capable of sustaining a fall onto a car that broke the windshield without any serious injury or discomfort.
- Superhuman Speed: He can run faster than a normal human.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Peter's reflexes operate so fast that with the assistance of his Spider-Sense he can easily evade gunfire.
- Superhuman Stamina: He has a greater stamina than a normal human.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: Peter is able to perfectly balance on any place no matter how small or narrow.
- Superhuman Agility: Due to his incredible strength and flexibility Peter is extremly acrobatic and is able to preform high jumps, sommersaults, flips and the like.
- Superhuman Senses: His senses appeared to be heighted, especially when in conjuction with his Spider-Sense. He has however has used vibration to sense potential enemies much like a real spider.
- Regenitive Healing Factor: Peter's metabolisim is greater thus allowing him to heal faster than a normal human.